We’re offering you significant savings on this Minimal Pairs Homework Bundle! This best-selling series equips you with evidence-based home practice and activity sheets so you can send more than just “minimal pair cards” for homework.
⭐ THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS 34 INDIVIDUAL PACKETS FOR:
- FINAL CONSONANT DELETION – 6 packets include P-Ø, T-Ø, K-Ø, S-Ø, M-Ø and N-Ø
- ‘S’ CLUSTER REDUCTION – 7 packets include SK-K, SL-L, SM-M, SN-N, SP-P, ST-T, SW-W
- FRONTING – 4 packets include K-T (initial + final), G-D, and SH-S
- GLIDING – 3 packets include R-W, L-W, and L-Y
- STOPPING – 9 packets include F-B, F-P, S-T, S-D, SH-T, SH-D, CH-T, V-B and J-D
- VOICING – 5 packets include P-B, T-D, K-G, S-Z, and F-V
Whether you are feeling frustrated at the slow progress that your speech students are making, or you want simple, SLP, and parent-friendly print-and-go sheets, this money-saving bundle will have you covered for your minimal pairs homework.
DOWNLOAD THIS RESOURCE IF YOU WANT TO:
➊ — Feel confident that you are giving meaningful homework using the minimal pairs approach
➋ — Save time by having one resource for all of your therapy and homework needs
➌ — Effectively communicate with parent letters and easy-to-understand homework instructions
➍ — Be able to simply take baseline and generalization data to see whether your students are making progress
➎ — Use many of the sheets in BOTH face-to-face and teletherapy practices
WHAT MAKES THESE PACKETS SO POPULAR?
These packets includes BOTH the error and the target sound in the worksheets so that you can always draw attention to the child’s error and use that as a teachable moment. With many worksheets requiring a high number of practice trials, you can feel confident that you are reaching your minimum amount of practice to make sufficient progress.
✅ — Contains 34 individual packets
✅ — Contains eight minimal pairs per sound listed
✅ — EBP references and Minimal Pair therapy tips pg. 5-8
✅ — Parent letter, Minimal Pair activity ideas & cards pg. 9-11
✅ — Point & Say, Word Match & Odd One Out sheets pg. 12-14
✅ — Point & Say high practice trials pg. 15-22
✅ — Say & Draw, Word Drills, 100 Trial pages pg. 23-29
✅ — Cut & Color sheets pg. 30-33
✅ — Word Practice sheets pg. 34-37
✅ — Baseline data collection, generalization probes & pictures pg. 38-39
Do you need more help teaching Minimal Pairs?
- Minimal Pairs Toolkit Bundle includes colorful minimal pair cards, cues and individualized stories for each pattern so that children understand the rule that you are teaching them. With over 900 ratings, this is an essential tool for every SLP!
- Interactive minimal pair cards have been best-sellers in my store. Kids just make sense of these engaging, digital Boom Cards, and it makes minimal pairs practice fun.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Rebecca Reinking is an SLP who works privately with children who have speech sound disorders. She has a particular interest in phonological interventions and strives to connect and collaborate with speech scientists to bridge the gap between research and clinical practice.
Follow our 100,000-strong Instagram account: @adventuresinspeechpathology
Learn more about treating speech sound disorders and join our email list
Contact our support team: [email protected]
Watch short therapy-related clips on YouTube: youtube.com/c/AdventuresinSpeechPathology