I just wanted to let you know that I’ll do my best to get back to your email within 48 hours. Please note that it can take up to five business days to respond during times of high contact volumes, but I really will do my best to respond promptly.
YES! YOU CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL ABOUT:
1. Looking for the right therapy materials, enquiries about large purchase orders, help with the AISP online shop.
2. Edits to make or suggestions on how to improve my materials.
3. Collaboration and PD opportunities in the area of SSDs.
4. Speech therapy for your child. I currently see children face-to-face on Monday and Tuesdays at ATUNE Health Centres (based in Newcastle, NSW). Please contact ATUNE to be placed on my waitlist.
5. I do like to give back support my SLP community, so all other enquiries will be considered (e.g., student talks etc.).
SORRY, BUT NO. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING EMAILS ABOUT:
1. Working overseas as an SLP. Please post on the Facebook page “SLPs Going Abroad” instead.
2. Specific client questions, or questions about your child and how to help them. A Facebook page that I highly recommend joining is E3BPforSSD: International Speech Sound Disorders Discussion for SLPs/SLTs.
3. Offers to improve my website.
Thank you for respecting these boundaries, as I try to create a healthier work-life balance – Rebecca